It’s here! The 4th Annual Pints Against Plastics is tomorrow, Saturday September 14th, starting at 6 p.m.!
Consider these 10 reasons you’ve just got to be there:
10. It’s only $10 to get in!
9. You’ll have the chance to get the latest Pints Against Plastics collectible drinkware!
8. It’s the Surfrider Foundation’s 30th anniversary! You don’t want to miss this dirty thirty!
7. What better way to end the day after the CA/HI Chapter Conference or the Aloha Beach Festival/C-Street Longboard Classic?
6. Great music!
5. Great food and drink!
4. I, personally, will be happy to see you there!
3. You might meet a Surfrider activist from another chapter that shares your particular ocean-related interest!
2. You’ll be putting money directly into litter prevention for Ventura County beaches and rivers via the Surfrider Ventura County Rise Above Plastics Campaign!
1. It’ll be a really fun party–and it will be more fun with YOU there!
When: Saturday, September 13, 2014
6:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
Where: The “W”
494 E. Main Street, Ventura, CA